At Jacaranda Family Dental , we make payment as painless as possible
There’s no need to delay your dental treatment while you work out the money. We’ve got options to suit every budget, including our great range of flexible, interest-free payment plans.
SuperCare is an Australian company that helps access Early Release of Super to pay for essential dental treatments. SuperCare streamlines the application process required to access superannuation to pay for dental procedures for yourself or your dependents, for example, your spouse, partner or your child.
SuperCare is not a superannuation fund or a financial services company. It is a type of funding assistance that allows patients to access their superannuation fund early so they can pay for the dental procedure they require.
You can access your superannuation today and do not have to wait until you are 65 years old or over.
Under the ATO’s compassionate release of superannuation program, Superannuation savings can fund essential treatments. With SuperCare you can pay all out of pocket expenses, including private hospital fees.
Benefits of SuperCare
SuperCare has so many benefits, including:
- Funding for essential dental care
- Funds to yourself, your partner, spouse or dependant child
- No credit checks because you are accessing your own savings
Funds for treatment in private clinics and avoid long waiting time of public
- Avoid accruing large debts
- Payment plans from $2,000 to $50,000 – covering all dental fees
- No stress – the whole process is managed privately by our Consultants
- Any additional repayments or rebates will be put towards paying off your payment plan at no extra charge
Your payments are fully automated and designed to be simple, quick and straight-forward.
The DentiCare plan offers:
- No interest…ever!
- Only pay a 20% deposit, then spread the balance out on your DentiCare payment plan
- No credit checks or credit contracts
- Minimal paperwork – just one page to fill out
- Choose from weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment plans – whatever suits you
Health Fund Members – HICAPS
If your health fund is participating in HICAPS we can process your rebate on the spot. That means you only pay the outstanding gap and there’s zero paperwork.
If your health fund isn’t participating in HICAPS, or you don’t have a HICAPS compatible member card, then don’t worry – you’re still entitled to the rebate. We just ask you to pay in full on the day and contact your health fund who will pay the rebate directly to you.
Child Dental Benefits Scheme
You may be eligible for the Child Dental Benefits Schedule if your child is:
- between 0 and 17 years of age
- eligible for Medicare
- receiving certain government benefits e.g. Family Tax Benefit Part A